The Mayor Of Enfield - Virtual Fun Run 2021
Date: 18th -26th September 2021
Venue: Enfield - Anywhere in our fantastic borough
Entry Cost: FREE
All ages & abilities are welcome to participate.
Sponsorship Encouraged: Raising Money for the Mayor of Enfield chosen charities.
Prizes are up for grabs for the winner of each category:
- 5K (quickest time)
- 10k (quickest time)
- School Entry (Primary schools) Most miles run by the pupils of the schools.
Entries will be subject to proof e.g. through running app or exercise tracker.
Submit your entry and times using the link below
1. Pick which event you would like to take part in
2. Ask friends or family for sponsorship or make a donation to the Mayors chosen Charities
3. From the 18th Sept - 26th Sept complete your running as per chosen event.
4. Track your activity on your watch/fitness tracker app as proof of your amazing achievement. I fyou are a school your most trustworthy teacher just needs to collate the number of miles for your submission.
5. Submit your entry and times via the link below
This is a free event - no entry fee required. Entry donations are optional.
If you wish to make a donation please contact us on email@example.com
Pictures and videos are encouraged, please tag us via our social media channels
@ActiveEnfield - Instagram, Facebook & Twitter.
The Enfield Mayor's chosen charities for 2021 are:
North London Middlesex Hospital General Charitable Fund
The Felix Project (Food Bank)
The Nightingale Cancer Support
Eagles Boxing Club